Saturday, October 9, 2010

Car show

While driving around town if one of the kids finds a car thats "wicked awesome" or "sick" they will scream what the car is. I took them to the car show and Hunter brought his friend August who started Hunter on his love for nice cars. Hunter said it was the best day of his life and that I was the best Mom in the universe! Yep, it made pushing the stroller through wet grass and repeating don't touch the cars worth it. :) They told me which cars they wanted their pictures with and after a few the boys said "You can put these on Facebook!" Oh how they start young. I got a kick out of all their poses!











1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

What a fun afternoon...you are one brave lady...you and five kids. I don't know how you do it, my friend. And hey, you look beautiful in that first picture.