Friday, October 22, 2010

Cousins Party!

We had a ton of fun playing and eating with all the cousins! It was totally chaos but we are use to that around here. At the beginning of the party TJ ran to the store so I was by myself while we made the pizza's, it was an eventful time that's for sure, Callaway was crying because he was hungry, we had a football game before the party and I hadn't fed him yet. The little kids were throwing globs of cheese and Sophie was putting on piles of pepperonis. Luckily my older nieces where there helping me out, I don't know what I would have done without them! While cooking the pizza the kids were playing a Halloween form of duck duck goose when I smelled something burning, I forgot to put a pan under the pizza pan and cheese was melting down onto the oven floor and burning! Despite the smoke our mummy pizzas turned out yummy!



When TJ got back from the store I fed Callaway and then he was back to being his happy self!


After dinner the kids decorated cupcakes, they looked good enough to eat! We didn't have time to play games but the kids where content with playing out in the backyard.







Jonathan lived in the sand box, he didn't like the pizza or garlic bread but ate a whole can of olives out in the sandbox. He wasn't into decorating cupcakes either.. but he did like his "goodies" with milk of course when everyone left lol.


Landri and Halle got cold so we got them a jacket too bad all we have is Utah jackets :) We almost had them switching sides lol!



We had a blast and need to do it more often!

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

So much fun...I bet you are the favorite aunt in the family. You would have to be planning fun events like that. Are you still having you big Halloween party this year???