12.82 lbs 60%
23.62 inches 70%
He is growing up strong and healthy! I noticed yesterday he was getting thrush again, seriously a pain in the butt, none of the others got it so this is new to me and I hate it! So once again we are sterilizing and wiping on cream everywhere. I think I'm going to put him in his room now to see if we both will sleep better, he usually does a 5 hour block and then 3 but I am hoping to get him to go longer because I am exhausted. He is just always wanting to eat, typical boy I guess! His personality is starting to show, he is always smiling at us and started really cooing and moving his hands and feet at the same time. He makes us laugh, we sure love our chunky monkey!
2 comments:
He's so adorable :) Congratulations!
He is so precious! Getting so big! I want to hold him!
Post a Comment