Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!

We went to Vegas for a couple of days with my Mom, it was amazing, and all of us had such a great time. The rooms at Mandalay Bay were so nice, and we had an unbelievable view of the strip.



We went and saw The Lion King, it was amazing! My favorite character was Scar I just thought the actor did an amazing job. The kids loved Rafiki, she was pretty funny. My parents bought them these stuffed animals that move and have sounds when you pet of tickle them and Brielle wouldn't let it out of her sight. At the beginning of the show all the animals go down the aisles toward the stage and a huge elephant went by, she was so excited.





Before we left we went to the Aquarium, they give you little recorders and at each exhibit there is a number, Hunter loved listening to all the messages. Brielle didn't want to leave the sting rays you could pet, she was scared but kept toughing them.





We sure had fun, thanks Mom and Dad! We love you!

4 comments:

Johnstun Fam said...

oh fun! I bet that was a blast!!

Jen said...

That looks so fun! I can't believe your view!!!

Janey said...

Fun! It's nice to live near Vegas so you can go to good shows like that. Cute pics!

curtandheather said...

Wait a second....Uh I live in Vegas...Why didn't you call me?