Friday, December 18, 2009

Early Christmas Present!

Here is an early Christmas present: Merry Christmas to everyone we love! Bentley baby #4 will be here early August! I am 7 weeks!

I am sure most of you are shocked, not as shocked as we were but it's true, no joke, I am PREGNANT!!! I have no clue how this happened, I faithfully take my pill every morning. I have been really sick with an inner and outer ear infection and Monday called the Dr. and told him I was still nauseous he said I should be feeling better and joked that I was pregnant! NOT FUNNY!!! So at the store that day as I am trying not to puke I decided to pick up a test to prove him wrong. Well he was right, TJ came home and I started bawling and said "I'm freakin pregnant!" He said "Are you serious!" He felt bad since he wanted more and I was the one that was so done. I went and got my blood drawn and the next day the nurse called and said we need to get an ultrasound to see how far along I was. Thursday we had our ultrasound and saw our little Christmas miracle! It was really need to see it that early, sac and all! Since this is my journal for our family I am going to be honest, I cried for two days! I have given away most my baby stuff and was excited to be done with the whole baby stage, I have a lot of things I want to accomplish and though raising a family is my first priority I was excited to do something new, but it will still happen just a few more years to wait. I don't believe in accidents if I did I would have to say Hunter was and I truly believe he was sent to me for a reason and I am so thankful for him and I am sure this baby will mean just as much to us. I am really excited now I think when you have your mind set about something you have to go through the whole grieving process, but I am good now and love this little one and know it's suppose to be apart of our family! So we are taking donations for baby stuff and prozac! :) 4 kids WOW!!!!

16 comments:

Ehlers Family said...

CONGRATS!! Wow.. Babies are seriously blessings. Looks like someone else didn't think you were done. Thats awesome. Feel better. The sickness stage sucks. Congrats again.

Brent~April~Kennley said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you guys....feel better!

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

Ohmygoodness! I feel like EVERYONE is pregnant right now!! Congrats, what a surprise :0) What a special Christmas present - I'm very happy for you and your family!!! Can't wait to hear about all the updates in the months to come!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh my goodness, I kept looking at the begining of this post and thinking am I reading this right. I so thought you were done, but YAY for you guys. Understandbly, you are still probably getting used to the idea...but for what its worth I think you are going to be an awesome mom of four kids, I am thrilled for you and this baby #4. Hope you start feeling better....merry Christmas to you and your sweet family!

Dan and Eva said...

woo hoo!!! Our babies will be born about the same time!!! How fun!!! I knew you had one more in ya :)

Cassie said...

Wow, congrats! You can totally handle you are a great mom. Holy crap 4 kids!

hoLLY said...

Holy crap! thats crazy!!! congrats and I hope you guys have a great Christmas!!!

Eric and Jenny said...

Congratulations!

You are such an amazing mother, if anyone can do four it's you. I can't say I know what that is like our children have all been very much planned, but I can imagine it would be very shocking if you were just not at all in that frame of mind. But things happen for a reason, it really is a Christmas miracle!

Melissa said...

Congrats! I can't imagine what that would feel like to think you're done and suddenly find out that way. Terrifying and exciting all at the same time, I'm sure! Good luck! You have a cute family. :)

megs said...

CONGRATS! when you posted something on facebook, I went straight to your blog! It's crazy when things like this happen!!! good luck and FEEL better!

Nick and Kandi said...

WOW! Congrats! I can NEVER imagine having 4 kids. Good Luck!

CaRiSsA said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!! You will have so much fun with all of them!!! :O) I started a new blog.. my old one will not work so I thought I would let you know in case you wanted to stop by :O) Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Clemments Family said...

Yay, Congrats Jess! You are a great mother and just like Hunter being to you for a reason, so was this baby. I am so excited and happy for you! I have tons of girl clothes and may have a few things for ya.

Anonymous said...

We cried for 8 months when we heard about Max. We have LOTS of boy stuff for you, if that's what it turns out to be! And Onesies. And toys. And and and . . . we'll drive down when you find out and deliver all gifts! We love you. We know you can do this. We admire you for you.xoxo

Nick and Stacey said...

Holy Cow! Its true...everything happens for a reason I guess! I hope all is well with you guys...Congrats on the baby!

The Martin's said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!! This little one will for sure be a huge blessing to your family!