After Sunday dinner we decorate Gingerbread houses, always an interesting event. Sophie ate the candy off the house and TJ is always using a blow-dryer to keep it together. Luckily we took a picture before we went home because it looked like an earthquake hit it when we got home! But the kids didn't mind they started eating it :)
Decorating our tree was tricky since we are use to the usual Christmas bush :) But it turned out pretty good. I love listening to Christmas music with the fire on and putting up all our fun ornaments then every once in awhile hearing the sound of glass breaking. My glass ornament balls are almost all broken, don't think I will ever buy breakables again! We usually get a ornament on vacations, so it's fun to remember all our fun times together. We are going up north for Christmas this year and when we were done Hunter was like "Santa won't even see our tree!" I told him that he can probably see it when he looks in his magic snow globe to see if they are being good! Brielle thinks it's Christmas because she ate all the candy off her countdown calendar, happens every year she just can't eat one! Sophie keeps taking everything off the tree and carrying it around my basket, silly girl!
2 comments:
I want to go cut down a tree, we use to do that all the time as a kid.
I am still laughing about Brielle, so funny! She is a funny girl! Love your Christmas stuff, so cute.
Your tree looks absolutely gorgeous...probably even prettier in real life. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment