Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Surprise!!

At our family party I found out TJ sent this message to all his friends and family about our upcoming bundle of joy :)




Can't wait to see you in August!


I was laughing my head off, he meant to send a picture of the ultrasound but sent a picture of his deer he got! A few people responded that he was way too excited to get another deer, or that he was still excited about shooting his last deer. It was hilarious!

Sorry but no deer will be coming in August just a sweet lil baby!

6 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I don't know why but I can't stop laughing about this, just really hit my funny bone I guess. It's one of those things I will laugh about all day long....

hoLLY said...

ha thats funny!!!!!!

Aleese and Scott said...

I have been out of things for the last week or so, so I missed your post!! Congrats, what a surprise and a shock! I think you are exactly right that baby was meant to come to your cute little family! I hope you get feeling better!

Jeremy, Laura-Ann and Madilynn Nutt said...

Congrats!!!

Ashley and Ryan said...

hahaha!!! I hope your child doesn't look like that..... :)

Melanie Bingham said...

Congrats!!! Those little suprises are the best!