Thursday, April 2, 2009

Soccer game #3

While driving to the game I was talking to Hunter about just going after the ball and not waiting for it to be kicked to him and he told me that he was planning what to do next in his head during the game. I said everyone just kicks the ball back and forth in a blob and he should just go after it and go. Well, he was silent for a minute and then said "Mom, I make the most goals out of the whole team, I must be doing something right!" I just laughed it's true what do I know! Hunter made 2 goals and his team won 3-2! They are all doing so well and just having a blast forming new friendships. Katherine, JR, and her sister came and watched the game and she was the treat lady, all the kids circled around her the entire time eating all her treats! Thanks for coming and supporting Hunter, I owe you some goldfish! We sure will miss you this summer! Sophie wanted to get in on the action and kept crawling onto the field, poor thing a few more years still.




2 comments:

Johnstun Fam said...

oh that is the cutest picture of Hunter!!!! I cannot believe how big he is! What a great Soccer player!

Ashley and Ryan said...

Go Hunter, that last picture looks like a magazine ad hehe......