Sunday, April 26, 2009

Britney Spears Concert

My Mom and I went down to Vegas to see Britney and she was amazing! The Pussycat Dolls opened I am not a big fan of them but they were pretty good. The show was so entertaining and so were the people around us! The dancing was amazing and I loved all the songs remixes. Thanks Mom for such a fun night, I love you!




7 comments:

hoLLY said...

wasn't it s great show!! how fun , you and your mom look so much a like! both so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you went!

Thiago & Teri said...

Looks like fun for you two beautiful ladies. I see where you get your great looks from, like mother, like daughter!

The Martin's said...

I swear I don't check your blog for like a day and you have like 6 for me to catch up on :) It looks like you guys are having so much fun already and its not even officially summer yet!! Your kids are too cute! And I'm glad you got to go to the concert! Looks like it was a ton of fun!

Johnstun Fam said...

Sounds like fun! I need to call ya so you can tell me all about it! You guys look cute!

Ashley and Ryan said...

You guys are nerds! :)

Tiff and Chris said...

How fun! Y'all look like you had such a great time-so exciting.