Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pinkalicious Cupcake Party!

Sophie is officially one! We had a pinkalicious cupcake party since we love reading the book pinkalicious. She was hilarious opening her presents and dove into her cake before we even finished singing happy birthday, (which I am so proud of)! We had the homemade version of Cafe Rio pork or chicken salads and burrito's and for dessert Twentyfive Main cafe cupcakes for the adults and the kids decorated their own pinkalicious cupcakes! Thanks to all our wonderful friends and family for coming and celebrating Sophie's first birthday. We are so thankful for all of you and Sophie is so lucky to have such wonderful people in her life. She had a great birthday and fell fast asleep as soon as everyone left, poor thing was exhausted!








11 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Happy B-day cute little Sophie girl...what a great cake. I love it, looks like she did too!!

Brea Marie said...

We love Pinkalicious too! Have you read Purplicious? I just found out that Goldilicious comes out in May. I love the Pinkalicious party idea. Sooo cute! Happy Birthday Sophie!

Cassie said...

Seriously too cute! I don't know how you come up with these dang cute ideas! I love it. Seeing Sophie makes me want a baby so bad! She is so darling.
Have I told you I think you are super mom?

Jamie said...

That is so cute!!! Happy Birthday!! They grow up so fast in a year... look at her dive into that cake!!!

Brent~April~Kennley said...

Happy birthday little Sophie! I love her cute little cake.....you did awesome.

Johnstun Fam said...

That is so cute! What a huge cupcake! It looks really yummy!! Oh I am so sad I was not there, this is the first first birthday I have missed of your children... :( tear. call me when yournot busy... you know I am not busy.
lovya

hoLLY said...

what a cute idea, how fun happy bday to her!!

Ashley and Ryan said...

Happy b-day Sophie, she looks so girly in those pics....it must be the pink! :) That cupcake thing is huge, how did you make that?

Eric and Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Sophie, I can't believe she is one! Love that big giant cupcake, you are one creative mommy!

Melanie Bingham said...

ok martha stewart that is the best cupcake ever!!!!

Melanie Bingham said...

ok martha stewart that is the best cupcake ever!!!!