Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Day!

The Easter bunny was good to us! We all got some new clothes and books and a family movie and a little candy. We started out the day by going to Grandma and Grandpa Wach's for another egg hunt and yummy scone breakfast and as usual they spoiled us! We had fun hanging out and then came home and took a family nap! To end the day we went to dinner at TJ's parents and had fun hanging out with family visiting.







5 comments:

Johnstun Fam said...

oh so cute! love the wagon!

curtandheather said...

Love the tricycle and wagon. Looks like you guys had fun festivites...we got get us some kids so we can start celebrating we didn't do much ;) I didn't say when I just said we will eventually ;)

Aleese and Scott said...

What a fun day! I love the pictures they all look so excited!

Thiago & Teri said...

Looks like you all had a great Easter, the kids look so cute in all the pictures.

I am so jealous you saw Jim Brickman, I totally LOVE him. Thiago took me to him once when before we were married. It was a Christmas special, and I loved it!!

Tiff and Chris said...

Love the little wagon too! Looks like y'all had an awesome easter--gotta love the Reeses Egg, yum.