Sunday, April 5, 2009

First Spring Swim!

Grandma Kathy heated up her pool and it was 97 degrees! The kids couldn't wait another day so we got our swimming soups as Brielle says and swam for a bit after soccer. I didn't want Sophie getting sick right before her birthday since the air was still chilly, so we watched but Hunter and Brielle had a blast! Before we left Jena and Halle came, Halle was so cute in her little floaties. We are so excited for swimming this summer, our goal is to teach Brielle to swim without her floaties, she's already close so we'll see.


4 comments:

Johnstun Fam said...

oh that looks so nice!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oooh, sounds so cold to me in this stupid wasatch front weather. You lucky ducks enjoying a little sunshine!!

Eric and Jenny said...

97 degrees that's my kind of pool, that sounds so delightful!

Ashley and Ryan said...

I'm jealous......I want to swim....