Sunday, August 24, 2008
Take me out to the ball game...
We all went to the Roadrunner's fan appreciation game last night, they had give-aways, and fireworks at the end of the game which were pretty good. They lost but we still had fun, it was such a nice night and our seats were under a misting system and fans. Nothing better than a game of baseball, treats, and family. At the beginning Hunter wanted to play baseball when he grows up and by the end of the night proclaimed he wanted to be a Mascot!!! I think he liked watching Reggie and Saturn the roadrunners shaken their groove thing all night. Brielle just wanted to eat popcorn all night and climb under the seats. And Sophie as usual fell asleep for most of it and loved watching the fireworks she was laughing at the big booming ones. We had a great time together.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Has Hunter gone to school today?
Jamie
Wow, looks like fun and it actually looks crowded. Love ya
Looks like fun, I don't even remember the last time I went to a baseball game. How cute does Sophie look sleeping, just like a little angel!
Thats so fun! Your family, so cute! loveya!
I love baseball games, that one looks like a fun one!
Post a Comment