Friday, August 22, 2008

Daddy/Kid Night!

Heather and I finally had the chance to go on our birthday date for her birthday that was a few weeks ago. We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, to the mall, and saw the Sisterhood of the traveling pants. So TJ being the great dad he is took ALL three kids to McDonald's and the Roadrunner's game. Now that is a great dad in my opinion. He even took pictures, the kids had a blast and so did I!!




PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Definitely a great dad, Eric has trouble just taking our two to the store. I always think that you guys are just really great parents it is just so evident in all that you do for your kids. I am so glad you all had a good time!

Brent~April~Kennley said...

WOW that is so great of TJ to do that and I'm sure they all had so much fun. It's nice to also get out a do a girls night......I can't wait to see the Sisterhood of the traveling pants too:)

Johnstun Fam said...

Oh I am so sad that I couldn't be there for the sisterhood of the traveling pants! I tried to get Josh to go with me the other night but that wasn't happening!
Props to TJ for being brave!
Loveyaguys!