Friday, August 8, 2008

Swim Lessons

The kids swim lessons are done, well I should say Hunter's swim lessons are over with since Brielle only went for a week. The teacher had her on her back and let go so she sank a bit under water and was really mad she let go. Right after it happened she got out, grabbed her towel and said she was done. So the next week she just watched Hunter. Hunter did really well he can swim by himself but I wanted him to learn a little more technique. He had fun teasing his teacher and getting a chance to do knee dives (his favorite).



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, swimming lessons are so fun! I'm glad Hunter liked them.

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

Way to go Hunter! Maybe Brielle will do better next year.

Ashley and Ryan said...

He's a fish, just like you! :)

Steph said...

Hey! Jess! I happened to see you checked out my blog--wondered who it was and lo and behold it was you! :) It looks like you're doing awesome!