TJ is the commissioner for Dixie little League and is in charge of the 5-6 year old and 8-9 year old divisions. We have to put over 500 kids into 27 teams and find coaches for each team. And when I say we I mean me lol :) Sounds easy but trust me it's not, you have to put kids from the same area together and also have comments of who wants to be with who and what team blah blah blah. I started at 10 am Sunday Morning and finished at 1am Monday Morning and still had to switch kids and find another coach Monday night. Parents call and complain and its a hassle, but I think its important to serve in the community and we get the benefit of choosing our team and using the machine pitches whenever we want. The thing that gets me is that the parents that complain the most don't do a dang thing and the parents who help out are the ones that are easy going.
After working none stop I got up to go to the bathroom and found this.....
No bib used while he ate a baby cookie, nose hadn't been wiped, eating crayons, sitting on the couch, and where was Dad while he was "coloring" with his sister?




1 comment:
well where was TJ?? that is cute though, what a great big sis!
Post a Comment