Hunter's first season of Basketball has come to an end, it's amazing how quickly he picked up on this sport. He improved so much during the short 5 week season and had such a great time with his friends. All boys played really well for their first season of basketball, we are so proud of them, Go Celtics!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have to write a paper on my geneology, I'm a Bentley and ended up on your website and wasted some time just browsing. You have really cute kids =D
2 comments:
I have to write a paper on my geneology, I'm a Bentley and ended up on your website and wasted some time just browsing. You have really cute kids =D
I love your kids, Jessica. And we miss you. I think I will try to talk Cole in to visiting before gas prices soar too high!
Post a Comment