Life is officially totally crazy for us we have dance, piano, Scouts, Tball, Baseball, and soccer going on. And TJ is coaching all the sports teams on top of being commissioner. But honestly I love it I don't know what we would do if we didn't have a million things to do. This week my room has been taken over with baseball uniforms 300+ to go through and get to coaches who have been bugging us for weeks about them lol.
The craziness is worth it, We get to spend some fun quality family time with these cute faces!
3 comments:
WOW! You are a busy girl. Looks like lots of fun though :)
Seriously if there ever was a wonder mom you would be it!
I honestly have no idea how you do it all. Next week Lance starts up soccer and just that has me freaking out wondering how in the world to fit it all in. You need to do a post on your tricks with four kids and crazy schedules. Seriously I am sure I could learn a ton from you.
I love Brielle's poses!! She is darling. If I had a pink mit when I was younger, I would definatly have played T-ball!!!
Post a Comment