Saturday, March 26, 2011

Movie night with friends

The night before Brielle had her friend over to play all afternoon. When her Mom came and got her Brielle asked if she could play tomorrow, her Mom gave me her husbands cell phone since she would be gone all day, I wrote it down and put it by the phone.
Well, the next day we cleaned all morning, went and got Brielle's ears pierced, had lunch and then everyone took a nap (I don't think this has happened in a very long time). The whole day Brielle was bugging me to play but I told her we had stuff to do and ended up telling her I called her friend and she was busy with her Dad just so she would quite asking me over and over.
Later that afternoon Brielle comes in my room and said "Mom, Lainee can play, I called her!" Seriously?!?!? She got the number I wrote down and called her. Guess I can't use the "she's busy" line anymore, she is too smart.
Since TJ was getting off work I decided we should take the kids and their friends to 'Diary of a wimpy kid 2' since they have been dying to see it, I didn't realize it was already 7pm but since the kids had a nap I figured they would be fine. TJ and I took 6 kids under the age of 8 to the movies at 9 o'clock at night lol surprisingly it wasn't busy and the kids were great! We all laughed so hard and loved the movie.



No comments: