For the past few months I have been scanning pictures of my childhood and it's been so much fun looking back at all our fun memories. I have been looking for the perfect gift for my Mom and Sister and finally found it. It may not be the most beautiful piece of jewelry but it has meaning. Looking back I realized we were always 3 peas in a pod, my Daddy's 3 girls, sure we went through our sassy toddler times, hormonal crazy teen years, and defiant college moments, but we were always there for each other no matter what.

Thank you Mom for always being there for me, you are my best friend and I love you so much. I really don't think I could thank you enough for everything you do for all of us. We love you so much!
Ashley, I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished, I still think of you as my annoying little sister that I had to walk to class in elementary not graduating and getting married next week!
So each one of us a necklace and though we are miles apart most the time we will always be 3 peas in a pod! :)






4 comments:
Happy birthday to your MOm and she is the best!
Love your family Jess!!
How cute!! Love the little trip down memory lane! :)
I LOVE the last picture. What a perfect present.
What a great idea, that is a perfect present! Love all of those pictures, it really is fun looking back at all of the memories and photos from childhood!
Post a Comment