I told TJ that if it was a boy he was in charge of what he came home in since the girls both came home in the same outfit and Hunter was a winter baby, he bought 3 outfits and brought them to the hospital, think he was excited much? Things are going great! He is such a good baby and the kids cannot get enough of him! I will post the birth story as soon as I get the pictures from my friend! Here are some pictures of Callaway's journey home :)
ok Callaway totally reminds me of Sophie as a baby with dark hair. Jess and TJ, he is a beautiful baby and I am so happy for you guys... You guys should have some more kids; they are all so good looking!
8 comments:
He keeps getting cuter and T.J. looks so proud! :) Very cute! :)
He is a doll Jess! And I can tell that TJ is happy, smile says it all.
I love the picture with all four kids! That is just crazy... Congratulations, he is so cute.
I can't get over that hair he is so gorgeous! Love the picture of him and TJ what a proud daddy!
He's so beautiful, I want to cry! We love him already.
he is adorable!!! Congrats jess!
ok Callaway totally reminds me of Sophie as a baby with dark hair. Jess and TJ, he is a beautiful baby and I am so happy for you guys... You guys should have some more kids; they are all so good looking!
TJ did a good job picking out his little oultfit! All four of your kiddos are beautiful!
Post a Comment