Friday, August 13, 2010

6 years

TJ and I have been married 6 years now!! It feels like so much longer to both of us but at the same time seems like yesterday. When I look back at all that has happened the last 6 years it's crazy how much we've changed, grown, and endured together. Life isn't always easy and we definitely have had our trials, but I am so thankful that TJ was and always will be my best friend. We always have a fun time together and I am so thankful he is as equally involved with our kids as I am. Since Hunter is in school now and we have a new bundle of joy, our anniversary celebration was a nice dinner at Samurai 21, we haven't been there in forever, so long we both forgot what we usually get :) TJ brought home a gift for both of us, an extra set of silverware, sounds silly but we were constantly running out of clean ones before the dishwasher was full, and with our huge family now we really needed it lol. Love you Monkey, so glad you're mine!

3 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Happy Anniversary...its funny cause I really only know you through your blog but you can just tell what a special couple you guys are. So glad you have got each other.

Johnstun Fam said...

I am glad you two were able to get a night out and enjoy! Love you tons!!

Eric and Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary!

I think silverware is a great gift idea. We have the same problem though both of us are too cheap to ever buy anymore. Every month I say I am going to go buy some more and then I end up buying something fun for the kids instead!