Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First day of 2nd grade

Where does the time go, seriously! Second grade, he can't be that old already can he? Hunter wanted to ride with his friends to school but I told him he is my first born so I will take him on his first day until high school and even then I still might :) We brought his bike so he could ride home though! When we got into his classroom my eyes started tearing up and he said "Mom, not now! I will be home after 3:30pm!" You think he would be use to his cry baby Mom by now :) At back to school night his teacher Ms. Lambert said he was quite the jokester and could tell he would make the class so much fun. Here's to another school year, hope it's a good one!







4 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

He is so handsome....and so grownup!

Johnstun Fam said...

okay tell him that not only is his momma a cry baby so is his second aunt Ashley, seriously tearing up here at work! I can't blieve it!

Ashley and Ryan said...

He is so dang cute, that's my Hunter!! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the bike riding photo at the end.