Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to Mom and Grandma!

I share my birthday with my Mother-in-law and my sweet hubby always tries to make it special for both of us and usually has cake at our house for lunch and then we go over at night to his Mom's, well it drives me crazy so I put my hormonal foot down and said it's a waste of a day for everyone and we should have one party at night! So we made plans and told everyone if they wanted to join us they could and it turned out to be a ton of fun! I woke up and opened presents and my best present was Hunter's the night before he told me he had a present for me but didn't wrap it, that morning he had his hands behind his back and said happy birthday and gave me a big hug. It made me cry, then the girls gave me a big hug and went crazy opening presents! We went and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks, it was hilarious, we all laughed so hard! Then we went bowling, it was crazy but so much fun! Mom and I got the same score too 103 how crazy is that! Then we went to Moms and had yummy shrimp taco's and then pie and ice cream cake! I am so thankful for such a fun family! Thanks everyone!















3 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

So many great posts. Happy B-day to you, must be kinda crazy having a birthday right after Christmas. Mine is the end of this month, and even that is kinda strange. Looks like your family made sure that you had a great one. I love your 2009 in review...I think I need to steal that idea from you. Cute!

Eric and Jenny said...

I agree you do have a lot of fun posts, I loved reading them all! Happy Birthday, sounds like a great day. It does seem like you have an extra special family, you are always doing the greatest things. Sweet Hunter I bet that made you cry for sure!

curtandheather said...

Looks like a great birthday!! And you got your pie :) Love ya see ya tomorrow :)