Friday, January 15, 2010

Gender Prediction

A friend sent me this link for Madame-Zaritska birth prediction and I thought it was fun!

***The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and some auburn hair.***

I am due in August and I doubt it will be foggy in stg. I will more than likely be induced so doubt a late evening. Sophie was 5 hours of labor so it could be 6. I think its a girl and the weight is around all of the kids, but the height is short. And I could see a green eyed auburn hair baby but all my babies are bald until two! :) Here is the link if any of you Momma's to be wanna try it, let me know what it says!

http://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.com/pregnancy/baby/Madame-Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-1.php

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I'm obviously not pregnant but here's what mine said:

The day you deliver, outside will be light. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and curly brown hair.

HAHA! 16 pounds? No. Try 7lbs 6 oz. Born on a stormy winter night. 19 inches long. Definitely a boy with white hair. It was 17 hours of labor though. Everything else was the complete opposite. So funny.

Johnstun Fam said...

that is awesome! how fun! next time i'm preggers I will have to try.... :)

Catmull's said...

Crap it says my baby will be born after 16 hours of labor!!! and that it will weigh 4 pounds 3 oz. NOT FUNNY! I hope my kid isn't that tiny!

Melanie Bingham said...

I've got fog going as well (june? hmm) And let's hope she is wrong because my labor is 35 hours and a 10lb baby!!! no way she did say it was a boy and that part is right. I've had a little better accuracy with the chinese chart

Abbie&Trevor said...

Sounds like a fun site, I will have to check it out. Congrats on baby #4... you little baby maker. I am so excited to hear all about your pregnancy though blogs. I still would love to get together some day. When I am in St. George again I will have to call you. Looking at all the old college picts on facebook have made me miss the old days.