I had to go to the Dr's since I had some spotting and since I am RH-Negative I have to get a Rho-gam shot. Well they did an ultrasound to be safe and found the placenta is near the birth canal, the baby and I are fine but if the placenta doesn't move I will have to have a C-Section! They will check it at my 20 week ultrasound and if it hasn't move I will keep getting ultrasounds until it corrects itself. So send prayers our way that it will fix itself! She also told me I was measuring at 13 weeks and I should only be 11 weeks 5 days but they will most likely keep my original due date, darn it July 29th sounded so much better :! She also did 3D which I never had, but I am going to be honest I hate them, seriously it is creepy to me, I would never pay to see that alien looking creature even when they are older its just plain weird to me. So here is our Alien, it was so cute bouncy around and sucking it thumb! :)


8 comments:
I'll be praying for you not to have to have a c-section. I don't want to scare you but I've had one and HATED it. You'll be ok, I'll start prayin now.
You go to Dr.Lunt right? He is amazing!
Our baby is always measuring a week ahead of herself too, and it just kills me they won't move up the due date. I agree something about April 11, just sounds so much better than April 18! I hope the placenta moves around for you, C-section sounds like no fun.
For some reason I think your having a girl. Sucking her thumb at 12 weeks? That's incredible isn't it. I will pray that you don't have to have a c-section!!
Scary! you should have called me. how are you feeling? I will keep you in my prayers. Love ya!! call me busy Mom!!
I will keep you in my prayers that everything will be okay with your placenta.
How cute that the baby is already sucking it's thumb! It's amazing to me how developed they already are at just 12 weeks.
Your little alien is so cute!!
gotta love spotting, never a fun thing to look down and see. Glad all is well for the most part, hopefully the placenta straightens itself out. Sure is a cute little peanut though, can't wait to find out what you are having.
Mine moved with my first pregnancy so I will be praying your does as well. Congrats, from what your mom says we are in the same boat...nothing like having given all the baby stuff away to have to go buy it again
Post a Comment