Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wach Family Pictures 08

We finally got a family picture, the last one was my wedding and before that when I was like thirteen!! Don't get me wrong my Dad and I take a ton of pictures but we hardly get one with all of us in it! It was freezing and we did two different locations and changes so the kids were pretty cranky and Hunter was GQin it all of them, but at least we got one good one!

9 comments:

curtandheather said...

Cute, Cute and more cute!! They turned out awesome.

Brent~April~Kennley said...

Those are some way cute pics. Did you take them? I got the Nikon D60and I love it. I'm still going to take classes, so we will have to swap tips!

Janey said...

What a beautiful family!

Eric and Jenny said...

Your parents are so darling and you will have to watch yourself as Hunter gets older he will break many hearts I'm sure. They turned out so great!

Tiff and Chris said...

Love the pictures...your parents are so cute!

Thiago & Teri said...

Those turned out so perfect...you have a gorgeous family!!

Johnstun Fam said...

Those are so cute! I cannot believe how grown up Hunter looks! What a little Man! Way cute pcitures!

Nick and Stacey said...

What great pictures! It looks like you guys all have a good time together...even with getting pictures taken!

Brea Marie said...

Such cute pictures! Are they taken in front of the Pasta/Pizza Factory? It looks so familiar, but I am just not sure. Anyhow, they turned out great.