Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 3 Happy Birthday Hunter

Words cannot express just how much I love this little guy! We have been through so much together and have grown up together too! Hunter has something special about him, he is just a great kid. I love this mischievous smile, his adorable dimples, and most of all his tender heart. There is not a day that goes by that Hunter doesn't tell me I am the best Mom in the world and that I look cute, sometimes I even get told I am the most beautiful Mom! He is very helpful and is such a good friend and student, and loves soccer and basketball. He is also a very talented artist and loves to build things, he is really into lego's right now. It has been so much fun watching my little buddy grow up and though it is sad it's happening so fast I am so blessed to be his Mom! I love you Hunter, thank you for being such a blessing in my life! Happy 6th birthday!!! We gave Hunter a pirate fish tank and went to the store and he picked out two fish's and he named them bomber and cutie pie. While putting together his lego ship Hunter told me this was the best day of his life. Ha ha I will take it as a compliment even though he is only six!










3 comments:

Ashley and Ryan said...

I think that cake is way too big for him....haha! :)

Johnstun Fam said...

TEAR! I can't believe he is six, sorry i didn't call yesterdday, i will call him today! I have a card too to send...i amso bad at that. love ya tons, the cake looks awesome!

Thiago & Teri said...

He really seems to be the most sweetest of little boys. I love what you wrote about him, you can just tell how very loved he is. What a lucky little guy to have you as a mom. I can tell in everything you say just how much you love your kids. Hope Hunter had a great day!!