Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year/ Happy Birthday to me.

New Years Eve we headed to first night and hung out, the kids did all the jumpin bounce house things and Brielle even boogied to people singing karaoke! They had fireworks at 10pm for the kids and then we went to Pizza Factory for some hot coco. At home we barely stayed awake for midnight to roll around. Hunter went to bed and said he really needed his rest and Brielle didn't really understand the whole new year thing. My birthday which is also the same day as my Mother in law was well..... ordinary. TJ got the stomach flu everyone has been passing around. He felt really bad which makes me feel bad because he always goes to so much trouble to make my birthday special (I have always hated my birthday!) and all of his plans were ruined. But hey I got all my laundry done and we had a party at my in laws which was fun so the day wasn't a total loss. TJ made me blow out my candles when we got home so we were all getting ready for bed, nothing like a slice of cake before bed! Thanks for your thoughtfulness and thanks to everyone for the great gifts! TJ got me my kitchen aid that I have been wanting for a few years now and some new rugs for the kitchen! Love you all! And happy birthday Kathy you are the best hope you had a great day, you deserve it! We all love you so much and appreciate all you do for us and especially all the yummy dinners every Sunday! Whenever we need your help you are always there for all of us! Thank you!!





8 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Happy birthday, sometimes just hanging out and getting caught up on laundry and stuff can be quite nice. I am very jealous of your kitchen aid, I have been wanting one of those for so long.

Jamie said...

Hope you had a great birthday Jess!!! You deserve the best~!

Katherine said...

I'm so sad you didn't get a very amazing birthday :( I'm sure TJ felt pretty bad. I'm totally with you on Kathy and how awesome she is. We just love her! Anyway I love ya woman.

Thiago & Teri said...

Happy birthday to you....hope you had a great day, you deserve it!!

Johnstun Fam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! LOVE YOU JESS AND WELCOME TO THE CLOSER TO 30 CLUB! ITS WONDERFUL! :)

The Browns said...

Happy Birthday Jess. It sounds like you had a crazy day. I hope you have a great year. Love ya.

Ashley and Ryan said...

Fun, I didn't know Kathy's b-day was the same as yours....

curtandheather said...

Happy Happy Day for you. hope you enjoyed your day which was more of what you wanted anyways. Love ya.