Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jumpin Jacks

We decided to take the kids and our nephew Luke to Jumpin Jacks, poor Luke usually has to stay home whenever I take his sisters to do something fun so we thought he would enjoy a special day. We just love this little guy, he reminds me of Hunter when he was little, he is just a sweetheart. He also thinks Uncle TJ is the greatest and wanted him to go on all of the bouncy things with him the whole time. While we were there we got a bunch of treats, when they were done eating Luke saw the pop machine and said "I'm really thirsty" and would sigh. And he just looked at the pop machine and then looked at us and sighed. We told him we didn't have anymore money but there was a drinking fountain. He just kept looking at us with the sweetest face and I wanted to get him a root beer so bad but all the sudden he ran over to the drinking fountain and then took off to bounce. TJ and I just laughed he was so cute! Luke and Brielle were drinking so much water that while we were leaving it look liked they entered a wet T-shirt contest! Thanks for hanging out with us Luke! We love you so very much!




6 comments:

curtandheather said...

HILIARIOUS!! Their wet t shirt contests!! What great parents and aunties and uncles :) You guys always think of such fun things to do. I hope we are as cool as you when the day comes .

Tiff and Chris said...

How fun! You are always doing such exciting things with your family. You kids are so adorable!

Ashley and Ryan said...

HAHA, it looks like Sophie is pooping in the 1st picture!

Aleese and Scott said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love all of the pictures! Sophie looks so much older!

hoLLY said...

how fun, when Trae is old enough to have fun there we will have to take him there when we come down to visit! How fun!

Nick and Stacey said...

So fun! That place looks awesome! What a cute little guy, and what a great aunt and uncle! Lucky Guy!