The girls and I had a pamper ourselves, Hunter was playing night games with the boys so we had a bubble bath, mud masks, strawberries n blueberries, and painted our toes of course~ I wish I would have taken some pictures but I was in the moment with my two divas in training and I couldn't break away from our silly girl talk.
Brielle said "I have these shoes that are too small but they are sooooo cute so I still wear them even though the KILL me feet!"
Beauty is pain, learning young :)
Hunter and I were reading and talking about life and how it only gets harder but its up to you to look for the good and be positive. You can either be miserable or happy and only you can choose. He then told me I was the smartest Mom in the universe and that made sense.
Sophie wanted a treat one night and I asked what she said "Chocolate on bottom, Wipe up top" which means an ice cream swirl cone lol
Callaway is getting more and more personality, he loves doing the splits and dancing like his Sisters lately, Cracks me up!
I got my hair done, bad picture from the webcam but you get the idea :)
3 comments:
No, not a bad picture at all!!! You look beautiful.
Bad picture I don't think so, you look beautiful. Your hair looks so gorgeous, the curls the color I love it all.
The smartest mom in all the world, that is precious and frankly kind of true. Wise advice cute girl, you are an angelof a mom!
Cute! You look so much like Brielle in that picture! :)
Post a Comment