Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Good Deed

Ok blog friends I need your help! I love anything to do with LOVE :) and people who are good people deserve good things to go their way.

TJs cousin Travis is seriously the sweetest guy and though I haven't met is fiancé (she lives in SLC and he lives here in STG) I hear Lindsy is the sweetest thing ever too. They have such an amazing love story and have both waited a longtime to find each other They went to HS together and after a bumpy ride on the road called life finally after 12 years found each other and fell in love despite being in a long distance relationship!

I totally stole this picture off of FB so you can see just how cute they are :) bwahahahha

There are a few ways to Vote for Lindsy and Travis:

1 - Vote on St. George Wedding's blog - http://stgeorgeweddings.com/the-blog/. Only one vote per IP address, so vote from home, work, the neighbors, etc.

2- "Like" St. George Weddings on Facebook, click the red W on the right to vote. They are only counting the votes of people that still "like" them at the end of the contest.

3 - "Like" all of the participating vendors on Facebook, and then leave a comment on St. George Wedding's blog, including that you vote for us.

4 - We discovered you can also vote from your phone on St. George Wedding's blog. So hijack a few friends phones!


Voting ends Saturday at midnight so take a few seconds to do a good deed today, I really want this for them, they sooooo deserve a Happily Ever after like the rest of us lucky lovebirds!! THANK YOU :)

2 comments:

Brooks n' Brie said...

they are so cute :) so sweet of you to post this for them..i so hope they win-they totally deserve it!

Kyle said...

Nice family blog :)