
Hunter, oh this kid, he is so hard on himself. He had been giving TJ grief at practice and I knew it was because he was so nervous being the youngest in the league. I prayed so hard that he would have a good game to boost his confidence. Well, he was amazing! He hit well and got to pitch 2 innings and barely threw any balls he was striking them out so fast. I was so thankful that he had a great game!


This is my favorite picture, I always put my fingers through the fence to give them a "high five" and it looks like someone was paying attention.
Miss Brielle, oh this girl is like her Momma she can shake it but when it comes to sports, lol. She had a blast and slammed the ball , but she likes to social aspect of the game best :) She was chattin with the boys on second base, doing the splits at third base, and was dancing outfield :)
Luke her cousin who is 3 months younger is on the team along with her friend and girl I babysit Lia. She also has her 2 2nd cousins but they had to miss the game. So much fun and 3/4ths of the stand is our families :)


These two Homely looking kids love running around, playing in the red dirt and eatin lots of treats, oh... and cheering on their favorite teams :)
1 comment:
So cute...love your little family. Love those two little faces peeking through the fence.
Post a Comment