Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving and Black Friday

Thanksgiving morning the boys go Hunting for quail and chuckers, they got a few, Hunter was so excited! TJ forgot to take pictures, and on the way home he realized it, so made everyone get out and take some "action" shots lol. Love him :)



And then I totally slacked on pictures, too busy chasing kids and eating! We went to Grandma Cannon's first and had fun with tons of family and yummy food! Then we headed to my parents house for more yummy food and fun, we were all tired!

At 8pm TJ, Ryan, and Ashley headed for Walmart, and were successful and that makes me totally done shopping! Woooo hooooo
I headed for The Children's place, a friend of mine works there and let me know they needed help on black Friday, if I worked I could get in early Thursday night and shop plus get an employee discount! I was so excited, my kids needed clothes so bad, I saved so much money and had a blast working, it was a shock though I haven't worked an 8 hour day for like 9 years lol. Definitely not as hard as staying home though!

The kicker for me was I have been photographing some products for a catalogue/Internet business these ladies are try to launch in January, they wanted me to come after work Friday and do some group shots in the store, they said it would take an hour or so. Well, 4 hours later we were finally done!! So I worked all day and was done, got home and went to bed at 9pm! TJ had to work 3pm-close so my family took the kids all afternoon, thank you it was so nice to know they were having fun and luckily went to bed with me early!!

But now I am done with everything and all I have left to do is enjoy this fun holiday season with my loved ones and get to wrapping!!

No comments: