Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cars 2

The kids and I made cars to watch Cars 2 in, Hunter and Brielle were so creative, I saw the idea on Pintrest (love this site) but I think ours are soooo much cuter!! The kids loved it and after poking holes for their feet watched the entire movie in them!! In fact they are still watching tv, reading, racing, eating, and crashing them lol







4 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Okay seriously!!

You so win for the most awesome mom ever! I saw those on Pinterest and thought cute but I can't see me ever doing that and you totally did!

So cute, they are for sure better than the ones on Pinterest, way to go friend!

Thiago & Teri said...

What a freaking cute idea. I love it. You are the best. I bet they totally loved that, who wouldn't.

Everyone talks about this Pinterest, starting to think I should look into it.

superherodeaf said...

what is it

Tiff and Chris said...

So cute! You have some of the funnest post with your kiddos-how great are those cars. Pinterest is so neat!