Sunday, November 6, 2011

3rd grade Field Trip

I am so glad I got to go on Hunter's 3rd grade Field trip to Staheli Farm! I am always volunteer at their school but Hunter's teacher doesn't ever need help in the class its usually making copies, grading, stuff that puts me in the teachers lounge not the classroom. So I feel like I don't know his class as well as I do Brielle's.

We rode our bikes to the farm and back, we even had a police escort, the kids ate it up!
Our first stop was the corn maze, we managed not to lose anyone and found the heart, well at least all the boys said we did :) Then we went around the farm looking at all the animals, the pigs were our favorite, we had a blast!!!

I want to remember this moment, Hunter and his friends were by the port-a-potties, they found that you could move the piece in the front to unlock them when someone was in there. They were doing it to one of their buddies and then a girl that is really quiet and odd in his class went in, the boys were trying to unlock it when Hunter moved in front of them blocking it and told them to knock it off. I quickly went over and took his spot in guarding the door, so he could go play. I was so proud of him for sticking up for her even though his friends were making fun of him.





No comments: