Monday, May 10, 2010

Cousins

We took a picture for Mother's Day of all the cousins on the Bentley side, it was hilarious! That night after loading them my Sister-in-law Tana and I were laughing because TJ was in some of them trying to make Sophie stop crying. TJ said Where's Waldo and we lost it, I was laughing so hard I was getting major contractions! Between screaming Sophie, Kade getting hit in the head by Jonathan, kids looking at crying kids or their parents, other people watching them laughing at us parents trying to make 10 kids smile and look at the camera's, or all the kids moving around doing weird poses, I am surprised we did end up with one where you could at least see all their faces and no one was crying! And to think Tana and I are the only ones that are done having babies lol! Maybe in 10 years we will get a good one! Here is a sample of the hundreds we took lol!




1 comment:

hoLLY said...

so cute! i love trying to get every kid in a pic! ha its so cute!