We are wrapping up all sports, school, and other activities this week and I am so glad! For the next 10 weeks we can do NOTHING!!! Okay I don't think we could do nothing but I am glad we can sleep in, stay up, no school activities to plan, or sports practices and games, we can do anything we want! I am sure I will want them to be back in school some days but I am glad I get to spend time with Hunter, it seems like when they are in school we hardly get to really just hang out and chill together. He gets home just before 4pm and then there is usually practices, games, or other activities, and then dinner, getting ready for bed, and then finally we get some alone time while reading books. Summer here we come! :)
Hunter's end of school party (Survivor Luau) check!

Teacher's thank you presents, check!

Red Sox end of season party favors, check!

Ready for an ending to Preschool, First Grade, and Baseball this week... sadly check!
2 comments:
Cute ideas! You're a cute mom! I need an idea of a treat to leave with my offices before I go on maternity leave. If you have any ideas let me know
You seriously always have the cutest ideas and by the way.. you look great at 30 weeks.
Post a Comment