Saturday, May 15, 2010

Father and Sons

You see this handsome face, I love that he always takes pictures for me when I am not there! It's not his thing, he doen't really get into the millions we have but he knows how much I love them and that makes me smile. Because let's face it a guy taking pictures with a bunch of other guys is kinda funny, that is love I tell ya!

TJ and his Dad took Hunter to the Father and sons camping trip and they had a grand ole time bonding and doing all the manly stuff Hunter told me.







I missed the boys but it was fun just hanging out with the girls! :) I told Brielle the saying "When the men are away the girls get to play!" She thought it was so cool that we just got to go out on the town. We went to Red Robin to eat our favorite fries and milkshakes and ran into some friends so we all ended up at our house for a ice cream party. While putting them to bed Brielle asked if Father and Sister night was tomorrow, I told her TJ had to work but I am sure he will take her out special soon. Sophie and Brielle are such Daddy's girls it broke their hearts to not go too!

No comments: