I had a melt down mid week, I was sick of the complaining and whining, everyone being mean to each other. I flipped, not my finest moment but hey, that's life, it happens. I wish they would realize how much they will count on each other when they are older but I totally get it, my Sister and I always fought with each other until I moved away. Its really aggravating listening to them bicker, they love playing with each other sometimes but they all have such strong personalities, they know how to push each other. Sophie told me she was sorry she hurt my heart, it made me feel so bad but I hope it made them understand their actions don't just effect them it effects all of us.

I LOVE my family and everything I do is for them but now I am really counting down the days to my Girls Weekend in June :) I need a break from being a Mom, let loose have fun, no one to take care of but myself, I am gonna shake my booty with my bestie Heather in Dallas to Kenny and Tim, its gonna be EPIC!! And maybe my family will appreciate all I do for them ha ha yea, right :P

Now back to the Monsters :)
We went to the park a ton, I got the kids snow cones one day, they put them down to feed the ducks and Callaway was in heaven lol
We did a few hikes in Snow Canyon and visited the Sand Dunes
Swimming at Grandma Kathy's and lots of late night movies complete with snuggling and popcorn of course, lots of walks around the neighborhood and riding bikes and washing Dads Truck
We ended Spring Break at Thunder over Utah, the Blue Angels were AMAZING!! It was freezing and the girls and Callaway fell asleep during some of it but it was fun and we hope they come back!! It was like being home (I lived by Hill Air force Base, so I always heared Jets go by) all week as they practiced over our house, such an exciting time in STG!
1 comment:
I think you got some really cute pictures, you always do. We all must be the same lately, I am kinda going through a picture funk too. Must be the time of year, kinda boring. Anyways, sounds like a great spring break to me!!
Post a Comment