Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Birthday to me and Grandma Kathy

My last year in my 20s
Man, when did I get so old?

My birthday was pretty lame, we stayed up late on New Years Eve and that meant the kids and TJ napped for like 3-4 hours, which would have been good if I got a nap too lol

I did get to sleep in and then had to open presents before I could even brush my teeth lol
I got another PF jackets and pair of sweats. a pair of jeans and the veggie chopper I wanted lol


I got ready and went to Target and ran into my parents so we shopped the Christmas Sales together lol I got home everyone was still asleep so I went and washed and vaccummed my Jeep and when everyone woke up we went to TJs parents to celebrate Mom's birthday. TJ made a yummy greek type meal that was soo good and then we had ice cream cakes!

Thanks to all my friends and family who made my day special :)










2 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

Happy birthday!! I forget you are a new years baby. How fun. You look so pretty in that last picture. Hope you had a great day.

hoLLY said...

happy birthday beautiful!!!