we read a ton at our house, Callaway likes to read before he goes to sleep and when he wakes up. He loves this puppy book, when it talks about dog bowls he pretends to lick up water out of the bowls on the page lol. He also barks through the whole book :) another favorite is peek-a-boo monster, tractors, and Monster's are silly
Absolutely adorable! And as a teacher this makes me smile. I love when children enjoy reading! I hope that stays with him as he continues to learn and grow! :)
4 comments:
I could not agree more, reading books is the best especially kid books. It's usually me begging the kids just one more!
These pictures are so sweet of you, you look so happy and in the moment...love it a perfect reflection of motherhood.
Absolutely adorable! And as a teacher this makes me smile. I love when children enjoy reading! I hope that stays with him as he continues to learn and grow! :)
It's the best! My fave time too. Way cute pics!
Oh he is sooo sweet! And big!
Post a Comment