Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Callway's BIG news!!!

We have a walker!!!

He stands there and gives you this looks like yea, I can walk...... What you wanna see me do it?

Hmmm Ok!
yay Im walkin!!!!



I cannot believe in a few days this lil boy will be one!!! We were playing and oddly enough all the other kids were napping so I took full advantage of it, busted out the camera to follow him around the backyard. He is such a funny lil one, just like his Brother and Sisters.




He has 3 teeth coming in, when you ask to see them he usually give you this cheesy grin :)


He loves to throw any type of ball, good thing we have a million of them :)



Bella loves playing with him






He crawls on the curbing lol

1 comment:

Thiago & Teri said...

He is so very cute...he just looks so adorable standing on those little legs. Can't believe he is almost one, I remember waiting for your post announcing his arrival. Crazy!!