Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Photo's

We are busy busy busy in this family, almost every night we have something and TJ works late 3 nights a week. I had penciled in a day to do family pictures the only day available in a 2 month period and guess who wakes up sick, TJ!!

I hadn't been feeling well but we all know Moms can't get sick so I was going to suck it up and not look as well in our pictures but he was looking really pasty, so I decided just to take the kids pics.

On the way Callaway fell asleep, he had started to not feel good either, he was being a pill so I decided to do single shots of each of them and try again later with Callaway.

I tried 3 other times and finally had to settle on this, the lighting is different he is by a lighter part of the rock but who cares its done lol

Then dang walmart chopped off all the sides even though the way it looked croped was fine, arggg I didn't want to re-do them
and come back so I settled :P

Merry Freakin Christmas from the Bentley Bunch is what I really wanted to put lol

Cards are all sent now.. .check
At least I got a few cute pics I just love my adorable monsters :)





these might be my favorite :P


1 comment:

Amanda said...

All of your children are beautiful, but the last 3 pictures are my favorite and made me laugh out loud! haha