Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oceanside Pier Resort

We stayed in Oceanside, California about an hour south of Anaheim. Our hotel The Oceanside Pier Resort was right on the beach, you could walked across the street to the pier, it was amazing!


We had 2 units that each had 2 bedrooms, and 2 baths, that slept 8. My family had one unit and my parents and Sister and brother in law had the other.
The kids bedroom and bathroom


Our bedroom and bathroom


I love having a kitchen to make food instead of spending hundreds of dollars eating out.


We had a great view and after the first couple of foggy mornings we could finally see the beautiful ocean, yipee!!



On the days we weren't at an amusement park it was great watching the sunset, listening to the waves crash on the shore and eating TJs yummy homemade dinners :)

1 comment:

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

What a fun place! I bet your kids had a blast. I agree with the kitchen, we did that for the last few nights of our vacation while we were in Orlando. That sunset is gorgeous!