Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers day- gifts from the heart

The best part of Mothers day is seeing what the kids made at school, they get so excited about their "secret" and I honestly love what they come up with.
Hunter- made a beautiful flower card and inside was so sweet
Mom-
Dad is so lucky to have a beautiful girl like you! You are the beautifuler and nicest Mom i've ever known! Your eyes sparkle like diamonds!
Love, Hunter
and his bookmark made me almost pee my pants laughing! The best advice I give...
tell the truth, do your homework, and remember to turn it in! lol Of all the things I tell him that is what he remembers :)


Brielle-
She gave me a poem with her handprint along with a flower colored beautifully! And filled out this a paper, hilarious!!!
My mom weighs 10lbs
she is 28 years old, she put 26 put changed it after I told her I was 28 :)
her favorite food is chinese food
while I'm at school she watches kids
my looks prettiest when people come over
my mom loves me best when i'm silly
if i could give my mom something special it would be lunch
my favorite thing about my mom is her pretty earrings



TJ got me some beautiful flowers, tickets to Grease this summer at Tuachaun and a hair package deal.



I am one lucky Mom!

1 comment:

curtandheather said...

Love it!! I love all their answers. You are the best mom!!! love ya