Sunday, April 13, 2008

My cute little Family

We have had a few days together as a family of five well six if you count Jax (our cute doggie)! I honestly thought it would be a lot harder but its not!! It's just a little more time consuming to get out the door these days! The kids adore her and are such great helpers! She is such a good baby the only thing is it's so hard to get her to wake up. Sophie has jaundice and has to eat every 2-3 hours and that is a chore to get her to wake up and stay awake long enough to eat. We have to get her checked every day to make sure her levels are not too high, right now she is in the intermediate level so hopefully it goes down tomorrow.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

utahmama2 said...

they look very happy with her! I hope it is easy for me too! I doubt it but I will hope lol

Brea Marie said...

What cute pictures! Jaundice is the pits, isn't it? I had to go back and check twice with both my girls. They are not fun trips. Hope she starts doing better. Good luck!

Tiff and Chris said...

Wow! This is Tiffany Schryver from high school (sophmore). Your family is so adorable and you look fabulous!